Agent Section: Membership Criteria real estate professionals can discover what is required to become a Relocation Specialist in their area.
In using the services as a registered Relocation Specialist with iamrelocating.com, you warrant and agree to the following:
- You are a real estate salesperson or broker with a current and valid license, of legal age, and capable of forming a legally binding contract;
- You are a REALTOR and properly registered with the National, State and Local Board of REALTORS.
- Only experienced real estate professionals can be part of our network. You must have two (2) or more years experience in your local market area to assist sellers and buyers.
- You have individually either sold one (1) million in real estate or completed a minimum of eight (8) transactions within the last twelve (12) months.
- All information you submit is true and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update your Profile or other Information supplied;
- You have acknowledge that you have obtained your broker's or other permission to use our service, if you are required to work or be employed under a broker;
- You have complied with all real estate licensing laws and have adequate and appropriate insurance coverage;
- All information you submit about you and your services is your responsibility and not that of iamrelocating.com
- You will provide customers with all information and notices legally required with all real estate licensing and regulatory requirements applicable to real estate agents;
- Your products and services does not violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- You must promptly maintain and update of any changes in your license status;
- Iamrelocating.com reserves the right to terminate the participation of any Real Estate Professional for any reason at iamrelocating.com's sole discretion;
- You recognize that fraudulent usage of any service provided by iamrelocating.com real estate services may subject you to liability.
|« Agent Overview||Sponsorhip Rates »|